Monday, March 9, 2015

Welcome Back!

It has been several years since I last sat down to write for fun.  I can't say why I walked away from writing other than the usual, "I didn't have anything to say" and "Life got in the way."  So what brings me back to the blog after all this time?  Good question.  I can't say exactly.  Perhaps it is that I started to write my dissertation again and I always need to balance academic writing with creative writing.  Perhaps it is that as my children grow, I find that I have more that I need sort out and writing has always helped me to sort out all the messiness in my head.  I don't know that I will write more consistently now, but I feel like I have a few things to work out, starting with how to explain to my  teenager daughter and her friends what it means to be in love.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment