Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Beginnings

As many of you know, this isn't my first blog.  I had another blog, fourfunmommy.blogspot, in which I followed my journey to become a mother of four.  I captured my journey through three miscarriages, two failed IUI attempts, and two failed IVF attempts.  When going through these experiences, I found comfort in reading the inspirational blogs of others.  I have decided to keep the Four Fun Mommy blog open should anyone else find comfort from reading about my experiences.  However, since I will no longer be pursuing a fourth child, the blog title suddenly didn't fit my life anymore.  I have started this blog, My Beautiful Life, so that I may move forward and continue to write about everything that inspires me in my beautiful life.  I have transferred over some blogs as these writings reflect my random thoughts.  I could have called this blog Random Thoughts, or My Ramblings, as that is likely what this will look like to others.  I don't spend a lot of time writing, and I don't write all that often.  There are weeks that I write every day and weeks where I don't write at all.  I write only when I am inspired and I don't spend a lot of time worrying about editing or structure. I write from the heart and I write with the intention of capturing exactly what I am experiencing at the time.  Sometimes it's fiction in content, but it is always authentic in emotion.

I love the idea of capturing life in print-through pictures or words.  My new obsession is Pinterest.  No longer do I have random photos saved on my computer.  Now the things that I find beautiful are captured and organized on pinboards.  Anyone interested in my pins can find me at jenlynch2.  So through this blog and through my pins, I am  attempting to capture what moves my heart and my spirit. Hopefully, along the way, I will move someone else as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment